Stopping the app

When I have a notifier-block (with "button text") the app does not stop and wait for me, pressing the button.
When I have several notifier-blocks (with or without "button text") the corresponding windows are not shown in the order in which the notifiers are called but in the reverse order.
Why that?
How an I stop an app?

Use the choose notifier dialog, and move the events you want after the dialog into the afterChoose event.
Set cancel = false and leave one of the buttons blank, set the other to OK.

You are allowed to drag in multiple Notifiers for different purposes, like

• Start Engine
  • Launch Missiles
    with their own confirmation dialogs.

@TIMAI2: app doesn't stop.

@ABG: Je ne comprends rien du tout :slightly_smiling_face:
I do not understand this. Is an example existing?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

I am not allowed to show the specific block.
But in principle I would like to stop everywhere in a block to see the content of specific variables.

In which case create an example aia project of what you are trying to do

see the The model of event processing in App Inventor to understnad, why this is happening

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.