Spss mit app inventor

Any one have the code of spss in mit app inventor

What is spss?

Why not just tell what spss is? I am not going to watch a video for you.

1 Like

IBM® SPSS® Statistics is a powerful statistical software platform. It offers a user-friendly interface and a robust set of features that lets your organization quickly extract actionable insights from your data. Advanced statistical procedures help ensure high accuracy and quality decision making. All facets of the analytics lifecycle are included, from data preparation and management to analysis and reporting.

Read the data sheet (530 KB)

1 Like

SPSS is an stand alone app for Statistical Analysis.
Do you want a file format exporting extension? or what?.
The SPSS have no relation with App inventor more than read a file from the software.
What code do you mean?

Perhaps this will help German:

https://sites.google.com/a/ucss.pe/tutorial-ucss/spss

I do not understand what "code" say ----- the user [111330], because there is no relationship from AI2 with Spss. (I THINK) he wants to use an export file from spss into a AI2, but is so vague the question... I do not understand what he needs. Because there are NOT RELATED things.
Maybe the Tutorial of SPSS could be usefull for this user, but i think, there are more useful programs for statistic, MORE DIRECT. But if the user do not explain for what purpose is the need of help...

You need an api to use App Inventor to communicate with Spss. Here are several ways using Java
spss api - Google Search to transfer data to the spreadsheet.

You will have to figure how to do the same with App Inventor.

I expect the analysis will have to be done using the linked spreadsheet.

1 Like

I ask if any one have an extension or a aia file contain the spss like the automatic calculator
Help to make application

Ok thank you

If you want SPSS free, see
https://alternativeto.net/software/spss/?license=opensource

1 Like

Thank you very much

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.