Spinner does not select well

I am using @Taifun's SQL code for the SQL queries, what happens is that when I use a spinner it takes a different option than the one I chose, for example, a spinner has two options 'X' and '331', yes I choose 'X' it takes me '331', if I place a LABEL it shows that the selection was chosen by the user, in the previous case 'X' but in the query it takes me '331'

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools

Please provide another screenshot including Do it result of your query

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

the first time it searches the opposite of what is selected but the second time I press it if it stops searching, I attach my .aia
Proyecto_N2 (2).aia (355,1 KB)

Sorry, I do not have time to do the Debugging for you... probably someone else...

I only can continue helping like this

Taifun

...make a small test file that demonstrates the problem - when I make a small test file, the spinner values work as expected.

I do not understand what you mean by test file, if you mean the .aia I will send one that is only with the screen of the spinners
respaldo.aia (320,6 KB)

Make the smallest project file possible that only includes the suspect components and demonstrates the issue you see.

i can't fix this D:, heeelp

Where is the column "Area" in your mySQL data ? Your blocks are setting "Area" as the column to query.

Why are you using LIKE ?

Show all the values used in the Area column