Sound recorder error_802

Hi.

I tried to make recorder but when i test with AI companion, it says 802 error like below.

I searched to solve it so I put the block like below but it says same.

pls help me to solve this problem.

There is a bug with regard to spaces in file paths. In your case (and most cases at the moment) it is the space between My and Documents in your file path.

There are some methods to work around this, one of them is to set the name and path of your savedRecording to your ASD

how to do that?

Taifun

1 Like

It is now showing this

Unbenannt
where is the extension of that file? it shoud be 3gp... how did you define the SavedRecordings property?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

4 Likes

working now thanks

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.