Sound matching game not working

Hello, so I'm trying to make a game where when a sound is played the person has to choose the right animal and then they'll get the point, or if they choose the wrong one they lose a point. The problem that I have is when the player presses the "Play sound" button I can't get the pictures to link with the sound after the player presses the button and the sound is actively playing. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

Guess_the_correct_sound_Screen_checkpoint1.aia (6.8 MB)

(Canned Reply: ABG- Export & Upload .aia)
Export your .aia file and upload it here.
export_and_upload_aia

@Dipencat

You have five different accounts on this community !!

Which four of these can be deleted?

Sure do I’m not near a computer right now but when I get the chance I’ll be sure to post it

Change

to

There may be more errors, but this is all I have time for.

In addition what @ABG has indicated, you are expecting that from the "component" selected, get the name of the Image, but this is the list of your images contains:

as you can see it is not a dictionary, where the key "component" give you the value "name".

So, try this:

find in imageToName dictionary, taken like key the Image.Picture selected.

So I tried both your's and ABG's and now I can't press any of the images. Do you have any idea what caused this problem?

I made sure all the keys and values this time matched all the .jpgs and .wavs but it still won't let me press any of the images for some reason. I made sure all my images were clickable and everything but nothing happened.

I have tested it and it works...when click an image, you cannot see the down/up effect like with a button, but the event Image.Click is triggered...you can place a label to show the score each time you call to Add or Subtract so, you will be able to see if each image click is counted.

You are a lifesaver I swear thank you so much for the help I'm so thankful. Also, I should have known to put the label text to get the global player score that went completely over my head but thank you so much.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.