Snow globe AIA file?

Hi! I'm a student, and we're working on a snowglobe. but when i try to find some sort of reference code in tutorials, It comes up empty. Don't get me wrong, I tried to understand the snow globe PDF, but the words kept swimming off the page. Please, does anyone have an AIA filei could download for snow globe?

What pdf would that be? Do you have a link?

Snow Globe > Any Component Blocks

Sure! Snow globe pdf

Try the link in the pdf MIT App Inventor Gallery

I have. It leads to a google doc, and the first link there leads back to the gallery. the others lead to unrelated templates.

It is all there in the pdf?

There are lots of words and pictures, but I need the actual file to make sense of it. The last time I tried I overheated my Chromebook and it crashed the entire site on my end because I accidentally made a virus while trying to make sense of the pdf.

I've tried 12 times, and i Definitely need that AIA.

Actually you need to learn how the tools work. :astonished:

Here is a similar Project to get you started. It is not finished, it has only 3 snowflakes and uses slightly different logic; but it is simple. Then you might want to follow Tim's advice and try again with the original pdf instructions.

SnowGlobeStarteClone.aia (24.3 KB)

You might benefit by reading Creating Animated Apps if you have not already done so.

Here are some resources to help you learn to use the AI2 tools. A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also look here App inventor español. Offline. Tutorial. Ejemplos. Instalación. Códigos. Juegos. Curso gratis de App inventor. and here Tutorial Index | Imagnity for more tutorials

Learn about components Component Reference
and visit the Library The MIT App Inventor Library: Documentation & Support Help>Library on the MENU

Try to code following the pdf instructions again. If you get stuck, post the code you developed from the tutorial and ask again.