SmtpClient: An extension to send emails using SMTP server

Thanks @vknow360, its working perfectly, except that I am not being able to send images.

I tried two ways- Click image from camera, display it in an Image component, and then use the Image1.Picture block in the images section. However, it shows an error: "IOException while sending message"

I also tried doing it by using a file from the assets, incase it is just some problem with the Image.Picture block. I added it as a text block saying "NameOfTheImage.jpg", i checked the capitalization and the format too, but it still showed the same error: "IOException while sending message".

However, in my app, I need to use the 1st method, click photo from camera and then send it as an attachment. Please tell me if it is possible like this, or what other method can I use?

Show your blocks.

When the camera takes the photo:

When the image is displayed:

The main block:

(I have only shown the relevant blocks and have circled the relevant parts)

Can you show the do it result of Image1.Picture ?

Here:

Try removing file:// from path.

Thanks, it worked using these blocks:

But then each time I wouldn't be able to specify /storage/emulated/0/Pictures.............. etc.

What should I do for that?

:arrow_down:

Oh ok , using this block right? :

Yes, that will work.
@TIMAI2 Sir kindly open this topic.

Thanks A Lot !! It is working Perfectly now. Thanks Again :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

As mentioned in another post, this is not working anymore in Android 11 by me (same as other Email extensions).
Below Android 11 everything is fine, but with Android 11 nothing happens, no errorMessage, no successful Message

PS: In apps already running a certain time (weeks) everything is fine, but not in new compiled apps

Maybe you need to set From field same as email.

No, same with FROM field filled out...

Nothing happens

Then post apk link here. :slightly_smiling_face:

I cant post an apk with my email Info :relieved:

But strange, I just created a new project, imported ONLY your extension, made a button and a label.

Test 1 was sucessful, email was sent!

After Test 1 all further tests gave me no output, so it was just successful once !

Maybe GotError will print the error you are looking for.

Maybe, but you just can't post the link in this topic.

Can't you read the title of this topic? Does it look like a normal discuss category topic?