Экстренная отправка SMS на три номера! (Emergency SMS sending to three numbers!)

Всем привет! Когда-то давненько интересовался программой app inventor, ничего серьезного так чисто развлечься и убить время. Даже написал простенькое приложение, но с тех пор утекло много воды и все забыл. Но теперь очень сильно понадобилось написать приложение которое может работать в фоновом режиме ( то-есть если нужно должно быть наготове выполнить свою функцию), и при сильном встряхивании смартфона должно отправлять SMS с заранее сохраненным текстом на три мобильных номера.
Зачем это нужно? Идея такого приложения родилась не на пустом месте, дело в том что проживаю в стране где идет война. А я призывного возраста, так же в стране приняли закон о мобилизации, и через месяц может приди повестка явиться в центр комплектации для прохождения военной медицинской комиссии. По результатам этой комиссии меня скорее всего признают годным к прохождению военного обучения в учебном центре, а затем отправят на фронт. Но, из-за моих религиозных убеждений я не могу брать в руки оружие и принимать участие в войнах. В виду этого у меня в центре комплектации могут возникнуть проблемы, меня могут даже задержать и не выпускать, при этом могут отобрать мобильный телефон чтобы я не совершал звонки родным, друзьям, и адвокату. Почему я уверен что это может произойти? Просто уже были случаи с моими со верующими. И потом, чем больших успехов и продвижения будет добиваться на фронте страна противник моей страны, тем демократические устои и законы в моей стране будут терять силу.
По этому, очень прошу знатоков app inventor помочь мне в написании этого приложения. Дизайнерскую часть, то-есть оболочку я осилю, а вот что касается составление блоков, тут нужна помощь. Кто решится мне помочь, пишите что я должен делать.

1 Like

Привет, друг, я чувствую твою боль и хочу помочь тебе, позволив тебе связаться с теми, кто мог бы тебе помочь.
Я не знаю русского языка, поэтому я использовал Google Translate, чтобы расшифровать свое сообщение. В сообществе изобретателей приложений много талантливых умов, и я могу показать вам, как вы можете получить помощь от этих талантливых людей.

Я настоятельно рекомендую вам включить VPN, опубликовать новую тему в разделе MIT App Inventor Help с английской версией этого поста.

Раздел MIT App Inventor Help обычно активен, и размещение его английской версии может облегчить им доступ к вам (международная помощь).
А публикация на английском языке может предотвратить нежелательное внимание со стороны официальных лиц вашей страны. А затем удалите этот пост в целях безопасности, если это необходимо. Вы можете переводить сообщения с английского на русский с помощью Google Translate или аналогичного сервиса.

Это сообщение на английском языке, которое вы должны опубликовать -

Заголовок: Emergency SMS to three rooms!

содержание: Hello! I used to write programs in app inventor, nothing serious just have fun and spend time usefully. Even I wrote a simple app, but since then much water has flowed and forgot everything. But now very much needed to write an app which can run in the background ( that is, if need should be ready to perform its function), and with a strong shake of the smartphone to send SMS with a pre-saved text on three mobile numbers.
Why? The idea of this app was born out of nowhere, the fact that reside in a country where there is war. And I was of draft age, as the country adopted the law on mobilization, and after a month you may come a summons to the center equipment for military medical Commission. The results of this Commission, I most likely found fit to undergo military training in the training center, and then sent to the front. But, because of my religious beliefs I can't take up arms and participate in wars. In view of this I have in the center of the equipment may have problems, I can even hold and release, can select the mobile phone that I should not have made calls to family, friends, and lawyer. Why do I believe that this could happen? Just had my cases with believers. And then, what greater success and advancement will achieve at the front, the country the enemy of my country, the democratic foundations and laws in my country will lose power.
According to this, I ask help from app inventor community to help me in writing this application. Design part, that is the shell I mastered, but as a compilation of blocks, need help here. Who would dare to help me write what I have to do.

Хоть я и не очень хорошо в этом разбираюсь, я попробую, если смогу разобраться со своей стороны.

(message transcribed using google translate . there may be mistakes so don't mind me)

First get it running in the foreground
Then do some experiments with the itoo extension to probably get it running in the background, too

Taifun

1 Like

thanks for the guidance taifun :blush:

I started tinkering around a bit and I think the core functionality is nearly done.
I am just stuck with enabling automatic messaging when process gets created on the background

So if anyone would like to work on this , feel free to build upon this project
most functions are enclosed within functions/procedured, so It will be easy to understand the logic.
But Im gonna sleep for now :zzz:

MesShaker.aia (241.5 KB)
(Yeah the project name sounds awful, but I didnt have a good name for this app lol)

I used Itoo extension made by kumaraswamy , its an awesome extension btw

and Run app in background, that fires an alarm whenever phone is shaking - #3 by mjZurc12345
post was very helpful

1 Like

Я ничего не понял что я должен делать? Что такое ItooX framework как это работает в app inventor? И что это за файл MesShaker.aia (241.5 KB) ?

I don't understand anything, what should I do? What is ItooX framework and how does it work in app inventor? And what is this file MesShaker.aia (241.5 KB) ?

Start with learning the basics

A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials Our Tutorials! to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

1 Like

Я все понимаю в любом деле нужно начинать с основ, но это когда у тебя есть время этим заниматься изучать основы. Мне для того чтобы изучить это нужно время не один месяц. В моей стране президент подписал указ о мобилизации, и скоро меня начнут вызывать в центр комплектации и тогда у меня не будет времени заниматься изучением app inventor

If you do not have the time, then you might want to ask an experienced developer to do the work for you for a small fee... I'm available...

Note: your requirements seem to be simple, but are technically a challenge, because not only you have to use itoo to have some functionality in the background, you also have to consider, that from the background you can't send sms, you will have to bring the app from the background to the foreground and send the sms from there...

Taifun

Hi Taifun, your SMS Extension should technically work in the background with Itoo.

Hello again

aia files help you to share and edit a copy of one's project
that is - if you go to https://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/#4700141227409408
and select project tab > import project (.aia) from my computer
you can import the file which i gave you

TLDR: you dont need to start from scratch, you can continue from where i left off.
so anyone who would like to take this task could find it easy to help you

I created forms for storing 3 numbers, and message text, set the groundwork for launching the background process, configured the logic for sending message

we just need to make sure that messaging works properly on background
(something might be wrong with my phone, that might be the reason why i couldnt get things working in the background)

Yes, but this project is about sending sms and this seevice is not available in background

Taifun

Я проверил это приложение через MIT AI2 Companion и приложение не работает ни в фоновом режиме ( имею ввиду, когда смартфон в режиме погашенного экрана), ни в режиме открытого (на экране) приложения.
Вчера где-то прочел что вроде Tiny DB не работает в фоновом режиме, и что-то нужно другое. Может я ошибаюсь!

You are right, see:

К СОЖАЛЕНИЮ ЭТО НЕ ТАК

To use Itoo, try making an apk of the app.

1 Like

I used tiny dB to store info related to numbers (outside itoo processes) , all data retrieval and setting of message parameters happen outside itoo processes.

So I thought that it would be alright.

here is the logic

1 Like

Ок! У вас есть мессенджеры, TELEGRAM,
WhatsApp? Для того чтобы обсудить сумму.

just use the methods StoreProperty/FetchProperty instead of TinyDB as @NishyanthKumar already mentioned
Btw. your sendMessage procedure does not really work like that, it helps to test it in the foreground

as already mentioned earlier

from the background you can't send sms, you will have to bring the app from the background to the foreground and send the sms from there...

I sent you a PM

Taifun

1 Like

Стесняюсь спросить, но как посмотреть личку?