Six screens in my app

Hello from France, I have 6 screens in my application.
I can view on the computer up to the 4th screen, but when I want to see the 5th or the 6th, I see the blocks of these screens well, but in the left column there is still 4th screen, so it puts in default...

Post a screenshot (to understand what you mean).

1 Like

In fact when I ask for screen 6 it stays on screen 4

Perhaps your app is corrupted. Please send your project's .aia so we can analyze it.

1 Like

Reload ...

grafik

1 Like

I reloaded it, it's the same, I attached the .aia
Calculette.aia (909.7 KB)

1 Like

Try this

Calculette_2.aia (909.7 KB)

2 Likes

Thank you all, and thanks to "dora_paz"
YES !!! it works, congratulations, and thank you very much!
What was there, please?

Did you copy-paste designer from one screen to another ? Because in Screen5 and Screen6, screens were reffering to screen4. I opened archive, aia, and manually edited scm and bky files

4 Likes

Yes, that's exactly it, I was inspired by this link ici because I have screens with many similar blocks, and it was really a big job, for me..., to recreate them...
Did I actually make a mistake doing that?
There may be other easier methods to duplicate screens?
Anyway, thank you very much, you saved me....

grafik

But shouldn't there actually be an error message?

Like this:
grafik

No as the screens was copied but mistakenly not fully completed from the gide

1 Like

Yes, but why isn't that recognized (in the interaction between designer and blocks)?

As the screen name/file was the only thing that was changed but not the contents in them

I don't know, but yes now everything is consistent with the repair (Calculette_2.aia) and it works great
I saw this too (ICI), it seems effective to me, what do you think?

Yes, I understood that, but there seems to be a lack of required interaction between the designer and the blocks at this point.

It's ok but I prefer the original how it's done than from copycats.

How to copy screens by Scott and a video by Hossein

Source App Inventor Links | Pura Vida Apps

3 Likes

off-topic

Those images are corrupted.

1 Like

Merci boban de ces liens très efficaces, je suivrai vos conseils, et merci aussi de m'avoir dépanné, c'est très sympathique.
Bonne journée

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.