Server error: could not save one or more files

Hi all, for a couple of days; I get this error every time I try to build the APK:
Server error: could not save one or more files. Please try again later!
Greetings
Nicola

Try to change files name,perhaps it's only an overwtitten iussue

Prova a cambiare il nome dei file, magari è un problema di sovrascrittura sul server

Sadly, despite my name change; the error still appears.

Il titolo della discussione deve riassumere l'argomento, inoltre scrivendolo in italiano ti precludi l'aiuto di tutti coloro che non hanno voglia di tradurlo.

Incorrect app icon file?
Other file in assets?

The name of the project was long and complex; so i thought this is the problem of the apk not being created..so i decided to rename it to a shorter name; but unfortunately the problem remains.

Your project is probably broken. (Did you import it from another AI2 distro?)
Post the aia (so someone can take a look).

Du you by any chance have lots of text in ex. label, textblock string, etc, there is a limitation on how much text you can put in there

Unfortunately I have much text; how could it be solved?

by deleting some part of it

Store those texts in a text file, upload the file into the assets, read the file and set the labels etc during runtime of the app

Taifun

I followed your advice and started storing in a File.CSV; but as you can see, the columns disappear and only the rows remain. While I had proposed to insert the book 2Corinthians in the first column; and in the following columns, the relative chapters.
SacraBibbia2.aia (24.4 KB)

If you are asking for help, I recommend you to make it as easy for others to be able to help you ...
You probably will get more feedback then...

which means in your case post a screenshot of your relevant blocks...

To download the aia file, upload it to App Inventor, open it, do some bug hunting for you, etc... this takes time, and most people will not do that...
Thank you.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

How about doing it like this SacraBibbia2_1.aia (26.2 KB)

1 Like

I really think it's the most effective and functional solution..but I have to admit that I was almost there. :wink: Thanks and happy Sunday

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.