Sequence calculator

Please kindly see the following attached screenshots. In this question, I have found out that A must be End.Text and D must be get global sum. However, I could not figure out what B and C are.

This app is claimed to be able to generate a sequence of consecutive numbers and give the summation of these numbers. Sliders are used to control the start and end of the sequence. And a button is used to actuate the sequence.

image.png

please reupload the second image...
as you can see yourself, it is not shown in the community...

Unbenannt

Taifun

Having analised the sequence, we come up with a rule by which we can find the subsequent elements. Here what rule or what about sequence you are talking about.

Sequence around us

Thank you. I have amended the post.

This app can generate a sequence of consecutive numbers and give the summation of these numbers. Sliders are used to control the start and end of the sequence. And a button is used to actuate the sequence. I have to find out what B and C refers to.

1 Like

In my openion B and C are rule defining startements, as I did in one way you can define your own rule at B adn C

Since, in assignment you are just to fill the blanck spaces and there is no example secquence is provided here.

I mean, by manupulating the B and C in while statement. like

Then you will find defferent sequences.

The Correct Code of the given app is

Option A :
End . Text - Start . Text + 1

Option B:
get global sum - get global counter

Option C:
get global counter + 1

Option D:
get global sum