Sensore posizione centro mappa

ciao,
ho usato il sensore di posizione per geolocalizzarmi rispetto a dei marker posizionati sulla mappa. ogni marker ha una description ma il sensore di posizione si posiziona ogni volta al centro della mappa e non mi permette di leggere i testi che compaiono se sono un po' lunghi.
come e possibile permettere alla mappa di scorrere senza essere sempre vincolata al sensore di posizione? vorrei potermi soffermare sul testo e centrarlo sullo schermo indipendentemente dal sensore di posizione
grazie mille per la risposta.

You said:
Hello,
I used the position sensor to geolocate myself with respect to markers positioned on the map. each marker has a description but the position sensor is positioned each time in the center of the map and does not allow me to read the texts that appear if they are a bit long.
how is it possible to allow the map to scroll without always being bound to the position sensor? I wish I could dwell on the text and center it on the screen regardless of the position sensor
Thanks a lot for the answer.

The map is not bound to the location of the LocationSensor unless the developer tells it to. I expect but do not know, that somewhere you use Blocks to center the map. I don't know and am guessing because you did not provide an image to demonstrate your problem or share your Blocks. You probably used some Blocks like the upper two sets of Blocks in the image below.

You can manually adjust the position of the map using either (or both of the two lower Blocks in the image).

centerMap

You also said "does not allow me to read the texts that appear if they are a bit long". Does this refer to text in the Marker bubble (Description or Title ?) or something else. If your texts are too long, then they are too long. You might want to use the control character to break them up ( /n )

Does this help? If not, provide a better description of your issue and share your Blocks and a screen capture showing what is happening.

Grazie!, ho capito il problema, ma credevo che vincolare la mappa al Location Sensor servisse a tracciare la mia posizione sulla mappa mentre raggiungo i vari marker (seconda immagine).
Se ci clicco sopra al marker il testo compare nella description (prima foto), io vorrei che si potesse leggere tatto assieme e non rimanesse bloccato assieme al marker al centro della mappa. Oppure: si potrebbe fare in modo che quando schiaccio i vari marker il testo contenuto nella description compaia e scompaia in una finestra sotto come etichetta o pulsante in modo da superare il problema dei che testi troppo lunghi?
Grazie mille della risposta, mi aiuterebbe molto.

Perhaps

MarkerTextInLabel

markerDescInLabel

would work. What is in Button15 could be placed in any event handler.