Sending realtime data EMG to my Android via BluetoothLE

By the way, no matter how tiny a change you make to either your .aia or .ino, Always change it's name.
For example, ACTUATOR_COBAK6c.ino should now be ACTUATOR_COBAK6d.ino

That was my fault, I didn't specify which file!

Ah I see sir. I try it next time

Well, this is our fault :innocent:

Tiny change, tested, this time should stop wonky values being processed :crossed_fingers:

LED_Control_6D.aia (617.3 KB)

I'm sorry sir I just show up, because my Arduino Nano BLE 33 Sense has broken, I have to buy it again and need time to send it from seller

I've try your change sir, but there is an error, same error
And about my app, realtime data that appears in the label Nilai_1 moving down like this, how I change it to moving aside

What happened? You are not the only one to have a 33 stop working - usually a physical fault, micro fractures on the board that can only be seen with a magnifying glass, or a chip fault - fails to update.

Can we have your latest .aia?

Stop working when I upload my sketch. And then ater that my arduino not working at all

Sure sir
LED_Control_6D (1).aia (617.1 KB)

Other App Inventor Users have experienced the same thing. If you detach the board from the power supply and leave it for an hour, that might fix it.

I've tried that, sir, but it still doesn't work, some say up to 2 hours, some say up to more than 4 hours

It's a very poor fault which we have not seen on any other Arduino.

I don't know sir, I can only surrender when I know that Arduino costs 90.94 euros

It should be under warranty?

Which one, sir? The new one or the broken one?

This may not help for broken hardware, but here is how to parse comma delimited test pairs arriving as a list of strings:

I can't speak for the graph extension you are using.
AI2 has its own nice graph component, which I can help support.

The broken one - they can be damaged in transit but usually physical damage is difficult to spot.

Have you tried a really tiny Sketch?

DoNothing.ino (246 Bytes)

Testing for the comma was the last test we made - it seems to fail because somehow it is possible to receive "," or "444," or ",555" so we need to define a smarter test.

I'm sorry sir, maybe I didn't explain enough. For the case of damage to my hardware, it doesn't work at all, so it can't be read either on my PC or on my friend's PC and I even tried it on my lecturer's PC to try the hardware