Hi guys, i am doing a project for our school. I have just started using mit app inventor. When the OCR reads the text, how can i make it when the OCR gives the result it reads it out?, i need a quick answer pls.
With reference to this:
Hi guys, i am doing a project for our school. I have just started using mit app inventor. When the OCR reads the text, how can i make it when the OCR gives the result it reads it out?, i need a quick answer pls.
With reference to this:
Use the textToSpeech component
After adding the component where do i add the text to speech blocks?, we only have 8 days left.
In the Event block for completion of the OCR scan.
Hi @Keystone6 , my opinion, in this topic You should ask about a problem that You have with this extension, I think You should create a new topic for your question , so it is easier for other people to find the answer if they have a similar problem.
Best Regards
Marco
moving to new topic ...
btw what text to speech blocks do i put and where pls, we dont have alot of time,
Anything after that?
anything else for what? What blocks have you implemented and what do you want to achieve?
So when i take a pic and i get the results from the ocr it should read the text with a synthezied voice.
In "message" set the text received in GetOCRResponse
Hi @Keystone6,
attached my sample OCR.aia where I added TextToSpeech1 as @Ramon suggested.
( but You should try no only ask)
OCR.aia (23.7 KB)
Best Regards
Marco
Hey marco, for school reasons can you explain how to OCR works?
Hi @Keystone6 I think this could be useful
tysm marco