Scrollbar automatique

bonjour
je me suis créer une appli de prompteur qui regroupe toutes mes chansons simple j'appuie sur le bouton de la chanson sélectionner et elle apparait sur une page, donc pas compliquer mais maintenant j'aimerais que quand je suis sur cette page, celle ci descend doucement automatiquement pour faire defiler la chanson, un prompteur simple quoi donc comment faire pour que le defilement soit automatique ? merci

You can try ScrollHandler extension.

1 Like

merci beaucoup , mais je suis debutant et je ne sais pas comment faire, quand je clique sur un bouton le texte defile automatiquement.
merci

Do you have an idea of position of song in Scroll Arrangement?

alors je voudrais mettre un bouton pour déclencher le defilement de ma page avec mon texte qui defilerait de bas en haut
puis une barre pour regler le vitesse du defilement
c'est tout,c'est pour lire mes chansons sur tablettes en concert.merci

then I would like to put a button to trigger the scrolling of my page with my text which would scroll from bottom to top
then a bar to adjust the scrolling speed
that's all, it's for playing my songs on tablets in concert. thank you

Voici une page avec une chanson:
En rouge le bouton qui fait démarrer le défilement.
En jaune une barre pour régler la vitesse du défilement.
En noir la flèche pour montrer le sens du defilement.
Et je ne sais pas comment faire.

Here is a page with a song:
In red the button that starts scrolling.
In yellow a bar to adjust the scrolling speed.
In black the arrow to show the direction of scrolling.
And I don't know how to do it.

merci thank's

marquee.aia (6.2 KB)

You can autoscroll like this too, by adjusting the Clock Timer.

sample run

1 Like

merci je vais testé bonne année

Pour chaque chanson j'ai une page qui s'ouvre. Je peux incorporer ton code pour chaque page ?? ici ma chanson s'appelle chan01.txt

For each song I have a page that opens. Can I embed your code for each page??
​here my song is called chan01.txt

Capture

Stay in one screen, and reuse the same code for different song files.

Select a song name from a List Picker loaded with your song names, then add '.txt' to the end to get the file name to load

Name the song files wisely, to match their song names.

From then on, it's always the same process.

This is a tiny app, if you reuse code wisely.

error......

You could try something like this with a listview (I have used @Patryk_F 's listviewplus extension).

autoScrollWithLV.aia (24.3 KB)

This is only the basics, you can apply more logic to control the time interval, pause/resume, direction. If you were to be really clever you could set a time interval for each line. I added empty lines at the top and the bottom for improved viewing.

Note, I tested this on a phone in portrait, so you would need to adjust the settings for a tablet.

You left out the 'length' block when checking if the text had become too short.

I think we don't understand, I want to do like in the video, for tablet and offline

un prompteur
merci

That's fancy.

I don't do fancy.

If you want a list view then use the ListView Plus extension that Tim pointed out. And if you load text into a label, use the LabelPlus extension, which also provides scrolling.

A post was split to a new topic: Automatic scrollbar by ScottFromScott

Thank you @ScottFromScott for your example / tutorial.
I now moved it into our tutorials category so later we can find it more easily...
Keep up the good work!

Taifun