Scroll TextBbox

Sure you have tried it and it works for you, but I can assure you that the file is .html created with a text file then saving it in html. i use win10 pro. But it doesn't work I did tests after tests but nothing to do I also modified the file in .pdf, but even in this case it does not load it, if instead I carry out the procedure with a server address both .html and .pdf are displayed .

Inviami un tuo file .html quello che tu visualizzi senza errori, così so che il file è quello giusto e se funziona non farò altro che sostituire il testo con il mio.

What does it mean inside the holder? Do you mean that both the html file and the folder must be copied to a folder on the disk of my mobile phone?
Why if so, would I have to insert a routine that creates a folder on the SDcard, downloads the html file from the server into the folder and then the file would be uploaded? But it would be useless to just upload directly from the server and view it. Or not?

No no, all files in Media (you can drag and drop them), files only, no folders.

The file is not uploaded, it is read directly from the App's storage. In Android, this storage area is known as "Assets". In the App Inventor Designer, it is titled "Media".

I definitely did so I uploaded only the instructions.html file, in "MEDIA", as I posted you in the previous image, where it is clear that I have uploaded only the file in "MEDIA", but it does not load it, if I can still take advantage of your patience send me screenshots of each operation you do and of the internal blocks, maybe I am wrong something, but I do not think.

Anyway, don't worry I understand the lesson.
But you see anyone can give lessons to those who know little or nothing about programming, but I do not think it is the best way to teach him that he must study and read the guides, because if I were able to memorize what I read I would not turn to these pages.

Moreover, those who read, perhaps even less experienced than me, after this fine example of superiority, you would have very little to rejoice because the message they receive is not the best.
Thanks anyway and congratulations again.
Congratulations also to the moderator.

It's just not possible to teach online Angelo, we do not have the luxury of time - all the Power Users are unpaid volunteers. There is only a handful of us and we have over 400,000 active Users to help!

You should be able to understand how it is done from the example I uploaded. Make sure your syntax is perfect - one errant space or missing '/' and it will not work.

Do not pay attention to what I wrote, the fact of having tried for hours and not having succeeded, evidently caused me disappointment, I did not want with my words to denigrate yours and your work, indeed I continue to emphasize my recognition of patience and thank you for following me, Excuse me.

If you upload your HTML file here, I can check it. To be compatible with the forum, change the file extension from "html" to "txt".

Eureka, it worked.
Why didn't it work before?
I hope it will serve many others:

1. When I installed your .aia before trying it as you had created it, I inserted my "instructions.html" instead of your file, but it didn't work because, I had created the file with word saving it in html You were right , it was the web page that was not suitable.
    Then I no longer remembered that you had specified it and taken from the desire to prove that everything worked, I had also forgotten that your original .aia I had not tried it with your file.html
    This morning the enlightenment.
  2. I created another html file with another software and everything worked fine.
    Really a super tip, I'm sorry and I apologize by sprinkling my head with ashes, of my dullness and ignorance, you were really great especially patient and kind, thank you again and thanks to the forum.

HTML is easy to write (no software required) but it is also easy to make syntax errors. Good news is, you can check your html file online:

https://validator.w3.org/#validate_by_upload
It's a really good checker as it shows you exactly where errors (if any) are.

So Angelo, onwards and upwards. If you need help with something else, open a new Topic please. :grin: