Screen size only one pixel

May could seems a stupid question, but... exists a way to resize the screen so that it is only one pixel? :thinking: :sweat_smile: I mean, not necessarily in Mit App Inventor, but using also apk editing programs

I don't think so... aps are always full screen and widgets are not possible in MIT App Inventor... but have you seen the transparent tests by @Juan_Antonio?

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Thanks Taifun, I read that post. It doesn't really solve my problem, but it doesn't matter anymore, I've found another solution :upside_down_face:

And what was your problem?

There is a component that doesn't work in the background (the famous Wallpaper Manager, if you remember), so I have to wake up the app in the foreground to make it works and then close the app immediately after: I didn't want that the user notice this :sweat_smile:

(if the screen is transparent, but at normal size, there may be a moment when the touchscreen seems no work for the user when the screen goes in foreground)

In future pleaae don’t spam multiple forums with the exact same topic. You have one on Kodular here as well which you created around the same time as this one.

2 Likes

Sorry, I just wanted to ask for more help :sweat_smile: