Saving items plus image to a dictionary then displaying it on another screen

Hi everyone, as you can see below i'm trying to save multiple text input to a dictionary and display them on a listviewer aswell as displaying an image converted to base64, i've attached my project below if anyone can help, i'm seriously struggling and this is my last resort. any help would be more than greatly appreciated.
My_HS.aia (55.8 KB)

Hello Samuel

Any difficulties in exchanging data between screens is nullified by using Virtual Screens.

When we define virtual screens, we use one 'real' App Inventor Screen (most often Screen1). Screen-sized Vertical Arrangements on it are displayed/hidden as required - they are the Virtual Screens. This is generally a better approach for multi-screen Apps, they share data without having to "pass" it between screens and it also reduces code duplication, making the App more efficient and the code easier to follow if you have to return to it at a later date.

So, instead of separate "houses", virtual screens are "rooms" of the same "house".

something like this ?
A simple example of transferring data and a base64 image from one (real) screen to another

datatoanotherscreen.aia (81.9 KB)

Thank you so much guys, I'll have alook at the aia file and see what I can do. The main reason for having a multi screen is for storing the images once converted to base64 string then displaying it along with other input in a list or dictionary which is what I'm really struggling with.. kind of like a database of sorts that also stores images taken.

Have you got a link to the aia extension used please.

The first one here:

Hi i'm so sorry but i'm still struggling to save the image once converted to a list then open it in the records screen along with the other text input, please see attached aia file. any help would be great as its
My_HS (1).aia (61.7 KB)
driving me mad.

Samuel, try Virtual Screens, you then don't have to pass any data to another screen, see my Post above.

Looks like confusion from Screen3 to Screen4....

You save tag hs in Screen3, but call tag Hs in Screen4 ?

Also your mixing and matching of variables and dictionaries and tinydb tags is confusing....

Hi Guys, it's been awhile but i've recently revisited my project and have had a play around to see if i can resolve the issue i was having, still no luck. if anyone could have a look at the attached i'd appreciate it as i'm at the end of my tether.. i just need to save the image to a list and display it along with the dictionary items in the listviewer. i could be making this completely more difficult than is needed.. thanks again for all the help you guys have been providing.
My_HS (2).aia (62.8 KB)