Saving Images from Canvas

So, I am trying to save my canvas image to the Gallery. I already made it so it's saved to /sd/storage but I want it to be saved to the gallery so it can be attached through an email in the future.

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 03.52.44 PM

How can I get it so it is saved to the Gallery? The saved images can only be viewed in Settings > Storage > Misc. Files

Also, how can I resize images that I upload to the canvas so they aren't stretched or squished? If they are stretched, they cut out the bottom buttons and I can't get to them.

use the GalleryRefresh method form the tools extension

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

for that you can try the image extension and its Resize or Scale method

Taifun

I added the resize. What should I add for the filename? I tried Canvas1 or imagepicker.selection but neither worked.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.