Saving aia with sample data

I've hit a wall in debugging and would like some help
can i save my aia to include initial data "as i am seeing it" so that i can post here for help?

I can include the data in screen1.initialize but that defeats the purpose of what I'm asking

no you can't
but what about showing us a screenshot of your relevant blocks including Do it results?

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools
Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

@Taifun it complicated lol
it covers a lot of territory.

i will clean up my mess and if i do not find solution therin i will post relevant blocks and or a semi-
functional aia

blocks size is 15582x3809 too big to upload it seems

I asked for you relevant blocks including Do it results, which translates in "I'm not really interested in all your blocks"... sorry...

also please read

Taifun

@Taifun I asked a specific question related to a larger picture and provided information as to why the question was framed as such, and to that extent, i further explained why your suggestion was not applicable to my issue.

I try to respect the rules of the forum
I try to keep my topics on point, and the point of this particular thread is saving data with my blocks, not troubleshooting my blocks.

now if you have searched the forum and found relevant information to my question, not your erroneous suggestion that I should post my troubleshooting here, I will gladly here that. I think your poke about how to ask a question is hugely misplaced and I don't appreciate it

You can include a JSON or CSV file in the Media Folder, and initiate a Read of the file in Screen1.Initialize. When the data arrives, load it and proceed with the rest of your initialization.

1 Like

@ABG that works! great Thank you! that is what i was looking for

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.