Save a sound recorder recording on the user's cell phone

Hello everybody!
I'm currently creating a sound recorder app and I have the following problem: I have an Ausio recording device and I've already programmed it to start, stop and listen to recordings, but I don't know how to program that when you click on the corresponding button the recording will be saved under a certain file name. No matter if on the device of the user of the app or in the app itself on another screen called recording library.
The main thing is that the recording is saved and in such a way that you can open the file in the app again. Can anyone help me? Many greetings and thanks in advance OFB

PS: I actually speak German, so if any of you are also from Germany, please feel free to answer in German. Easier for me and for him, you understand?

First set the filename, then start recording
See the property SavedRecording

How to use the Sound Recorder

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

here are the blocks
some is in German thus the names of the components
please translate
Many greetings

Replace .SavedRecording e.g. with:
/storage/emulated/0/Documents/

as I already told you via PM.

Wo wird es gespeichert?

/storage/emulated/0/Documents/test.3gp

Auf einem Gerät ist das hier zu finden:
Interner Speicher → Documents → test.3gp

See also here:

Bei mir heißt die Datei aus irgendeinem Grund app_inventor_(zufällige Zahl).3gp

Mag sein, aber dann hat das nichts mit deinen geposteten Blöcken (vom 20. Nov!) zu tun.
Poste mal die aia, bevor wir hier weiter herumrätseln ...

Note: Und vielleicht sollte man doch etwas zeitnäher reagieren, wenn man hier im Forum Fragen stellt (und nicht erst 3 Monate später).

Jetzt funktioniert es!!! Danke

dann bitten wir freundlichst darum, dass du auch hier deine Lösung präsentiert...
Antworten sind nämlich nicht nur dazu da, deine Frage zu beantworten, sondern auch um ähnliche Fragen anderer Personen in der Zukunft zu beantworten...
also: wie sieht deine Lösung zu deinem Problem aus? Danke!

Viele Grüße
Taifun

1 Like

Das Problem war dieses:

Ich habe den durchgestrichenen Block auf der Grafik von Anke entfernt und nun geht es

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.