Rush • A new and improved way of building extensions

Thanks @dora_paz I try this

2 Likes

@dora_paz after doing these all how I open rush can you send me a video of opening rush

1 Like

See here.

3 Likes

Problem is not that see here I installed rush I also get file but how and where I run

1 Like

Open a command prompt window (cmd) , navigate to the directory you want extension to be created (for example I have a directory in C drive named extensions), then type

rush create extension_name

3 Likes

Rush isn't a GUI application its a command line tool

so open cmd and type rush create <extension name>
and cd<extension name>
and done!

when you are done coding just run rush build or rush build -r

3 Likes

@Faraz_Firoz How many times does this command have to be repeated here ...? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Now I know that where I need to run rush thank you all of you I try it tommorow then I tell you If I found error

5 Likes

See this

Run it without the <>

1 Like

After doing this

I want that just send a video of how you open rush create a extension in any file

@Faraz_Firoz you didn't add rush to PATH enviroment

1 Like

See this

See mine, you are missing \bin I believe

1 Like

Verify the installation by opening a cmd window and run

rush -v

1 Like

add /bin to it

also why is only that path there in your path variable? :thinking:

Thanks to all of you

3 Likes

My antivirus (Windows Defender) gave me a Trojan alert when I tried to install rush.

That's just a false positive. You can ignore it. If the antivirus is somehow blocking you from installing Rush, you can try temporarily disabling it and/or removing Rush from the it's scan list.

3 Likes

lol it is no virus same with my antivirus it detected some virus i forgot name i just blacklisted the rush folder from it