Runtime Error: The arguments are the wrong number of arguments for ShowAlert

I am currently working on a project which allow my users to use a mobile device to logged in their credentials using PHPMyAdmin. If credentials are correct, it will direct them to another screen. Moreover, my php code has successfully linked to the database and have tested that which can login successfully and direct them to another page.

I am using a localhost server, XAMPP as well. I have assembled my blocks and code. However, there's an error message:

Runtime Error: The arguments are the wrong number of arguments for ShowAlert

Can anyone helped me? I am new to this as well.

Here's some screenshot of my blocks:

In the Web1.GotText event, the first Notifier1.ShowAlert hasn't been given an argument. You can either add the argument, or disable the block by right-clicking on it and clicking on "disable."

Hey @NishyanthKumar thanks for your respond. So unfortunately, I have disabled the Notifier1.ShowAlert, it still unable me to login and there were no error messages. So, I went to check the content of the responseContent by displaying through the ShowAlert notice. It displays me this. Is it normal? Here's a snapshot:

Looks like you are trying to send a multipart form. Neither the webviewer or the Web component can currently handle multipart requests.

There is an upgrade pending for the Web component, or you could try adding the webviewextra extension for the webviewer.

Or you are trying to call a web page with the Web component....

Okay @TIMAI2. I have downloaded the extension already. Do you mind helping me out to modify my blocks? :sweat_smile:

@TIMAI2 Ahh yes I am trying to call a web page with the Web Component

Your error message is incomplete
Also why are you using a Post request?
How does the server script look like?
And: let me suggest you to switch screens correctly, I.e. never use the open another screen block together with Screen1

Taifun