Remove list item

In a screen, I have a procedure where inside there are 4 questions and their respective answers, in which what the procedure does is to choose one at random. But, what I want to do is that when I choose a question and the person answers it, that question is eliminated so that it does not appear again. The problem is that every time I go back to that screen, the procedure generates the list at random with the four questions again.
PS: The easier the syntax the better.
I hope you can help me :smiley:
Thanksssss

En una screen tengo un procedimiento donde adentro se encuentran 4 preguntas y sus respectivas respuestas, en el cual lo que hace el procedimiento es elegir una al azar. Pero, lo que yo quiero hacer es que cuando elija una pregunta y la persona la responda, que se elimine asi ya esa pregunta no vuelve a parecer. El problema esta que cada vez que vuelvo a ese screen, el procedimiento vuelve a generar la lista al azar con las cuatro preguntas de nuevo.
PD: Cuanto más facil la sintaxis mejor.
Ojala me puedan ayudar :smiley:
Graciasssss

Without seeing your Blocks, we cannot really guess how your process works Josefina.

You might find what you need in the code snippets on my website:
https://www.professorcad.co.uk/appinventorsnippets#DelListViewItems

...but if not, post an image of your Blocks, just right-click in the Blocks work space and select "Download Blocks as Image".

1 Like

It's in Spanish, but I think you'll be able to understand it. :upside_down_face:

You can try this, and let us know!

1 Like

You're the best :heart: :heart:

Kisses from Argentina :argentina: :argentina:

:smile: :smile:

Please close this topic if that is the solution

.... but rename the procedure to something meaningful.

:joy: :joy:
Yeah josefina_macabro should. I was in a hurry at that time

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.