Remeind - The medication notifier

Remeind's purpose is to notify users of the app when they must take their medication and to record the intake of the users medication names for future reference.

To use the latest version please download the link below and upload it to the app inventor.

Remeid_3 (2).aia (16.3 KB)

You can view the previous versions of the app here:

1 Like

Fine, how about making the aia publicly available as well.

1 Like

"Remeind"

"Remeid"

:question:
Any explanation on the name(s)?

Did you use an extension? If yes, please do not forget to credit the extension author ...

Taifun

3 Likes

Explained in the GitHub link ... (The name is supposed to be a cross between the words remind & medication)

2 Likes

Exactly

Ok, but "Remeind" or "Remeid" (?) was my question.

I find it difficult for a person to create a topic and ignore the responses received. Forget the question I asked you, if you have read it and not answered. Sorry

@KrishaPatel might be in christmas vacation?
What about being a little bit more patient?

Btw I find it confusing, if people are deleting their contributions after a few days again...

Taifun

1 Like

Hello, the project is named "Remeid" though I have mistakenly wrote it as "Remeind" elsewhere. Thank you for notifying me!

1 Like

Hello, sorry for the late reply. I was unable to view or respond to the reply's as I had come down with an illness and have gotten better as of now. Thank you for your interest in my project and hope you have a wonderful day.

Given that more and more people from a very early age start to depend on drugs, many times and chronically. This app is a very good idea, a good start.
As soon as I saw it, I think it would be better if there was also the possibility of repeatedly placing a reminder to take medication.
I don't know if such a thing is possible and how, but I will look at the application more carefully.
Thanks for sharing

this example project uses the free version of the alarm extension... the paid version also offers to set weekly alarms App Inventor Extensions: Alarm | Pura Vida Apps
another solution would be to send a notification at the given time, an alarmmanager extension which is able to set repeated alarms would be necessary for that App Inventor Extensions: Alarm Manager | Pura Vida Apps

Taifun

Very good, but I have to wait until I have enough money to buy it.
Thanks