Receber Notificações

Gente boa tarde!
Gostaria muito de saber como fazer um aplicativo para receber as notificações do Gmail e listar elas dentro do próprio aplicativo criado. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community @Emanuella_Avelino! Hope your liking Mit App Inventor!

English:
Hello there, if you wanted to send notifications to gmail then watch this video and follow the directions!
Hope this helps!
Brady
Portuguese:
Desculpe se esta mensagem parece estranha porque estou usando o google tradutor!
Olá, se você deseja enviar notificações para o gmail, assista a este vídeo e siga as instruções!
Espero que isto ajude!
Brady

English:
You can then do an if-then statement to see if the message was sent and if it was, then set Label.text to the message, or if you do a variable, then set the message to the variable, then the Label.text to that variable.
Portuguese:

Você pode então fazer uma instrução if-then para ver se a mensagem foi enviada e se foi, em seguida, defina Label.text como a mensagem ou, se fizer uma variável, defina a mensagem como a variável e, em seguida, o Label.text para essa variável.

(I used google translate for the Portuguese so if it is not correct or sounds weird I'm sorry!) :blush:

Edit: I tried the translater that is on mit and it sounds not normal and is really weird but I tried google translate and it works better!