A very fast (compared to Myradar, WeatherBug, Weather Channel, etc.) weather app using WeatherAPI.
- Capable of getting data for anywhere on earth.
- Gets temperature, air quality, humidity, pressure, sunrise, sunset, and more.
- Three-day planning forecast with average humidity, wind, and cloud cover.
- A simple WebViewer gets the live radar from NOAA and can remember where you were panned to last.
- Live alerts for anywhere in the US, parsed a unique way.
- In-app bug reporting using CloudDB. I do check these.
- Initialize using your current location or a default one.
3. Screenshots (Taken on tablet)
Raindrop download (apk)
Raindrop Download (aia) (256.8 KB) (Kinda messy, I hope to fix this in the future)
**5. Special Mentions**
@Spicy_Topics for helping with the API.
@ABG for helping with the bug report feature.
@busybird15 for most of the graphics and logo (that's me ). Other graphics from a commercial-free license.
6. Quick Chanelog (see more in the app)
I am going to make a much better version of this app soon, so there will be no more updates.
v2.3.1 - Fixed alert list not resetting and current location glitches. (12/24/22)
v2.3 - First version released to the public. (12/23/22)
You can post bugs in the app's Bug Report feature (settings > Bug Report)
You can post feature requests and bugs here.
Feel free to use this as an everyday weather app. I get 1M api calls/month for free and I only use 150/month.
This took a long time and has so many blocks that it makes my computer lag!
I currently know of no bugs, so it should be a very stable app.
If you use the aia, you will need to sign up for an api account from Weather API.