Quand je télécharge une image je ne peux pas la lire sur certains téléphones (When I download an image I can't read it on certain phones)

oui je trouve ça bizarre !
voilà ce que j'obtient avec l'appareil 2, celui dont l'image ne s'affiche pas. C'est le même texte que dans la sheet ! c'est comme s'il n'avait rien de particulier.
Capture1

Que voulez vous dire en parlant de "la valeur" des blocs ?

Now you can check, if that image really is in the ASD of your device

Taifun

Just to clarify a topic...what you are saving in GoogleSheet is not the image...but the path where you have the image on your phone...so when you download that path on another device and try to obtain the image from that other path, logically, the image is not there.

1 Like

oui c'est exact, dans la sheet j'obtient le code (voir dans "do it") mais pas l'image, et donc pas d'image sur l'autre appareil !

qu'est ce que l'ASD de l'appareil ?

ASD = application specific storage

/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/YOURPACKAGENAME/files

This is where you think, the image is stored, but is it really there?

Taifun

I think, I now understand your issue...
On the first device you picked an image and stored the path to the image in your Googlesheet
Then on the other device you read the path to the image and expect to see the image there

The issue is you did not upload and download the image, but only the path to the image, so on device 1 you can see it, because you picked it there, but on all other devices you can't see it, because it does not exist there

Taifun

yes....

oui c'est ça, avez vous une idée de pourquoi ça fait ça !

non l'image est vide, je ne lis rien

You can't save images like that...what you save is what you have previously seen on the label. You can convert the image to base64 and save the generated string to googleSheet (if it is not larger than 50K characters) and decode it when you download it.

avez vous des exemple pour convertir les images en base64 .

If you want to store on google sheets, you "may" have to do this:

but do read the link in the update at the end.

1 Like

ça à l'air compliqué , vous croyez que mon problème vient de là ?

This seems to be a translation problem... I never said that...

If you want to see the image on another device you have to upload and download the image instead of only the path to the image

You also can upload the image to your Google Drive and store the url to the image in the Google Spreadsheet... then just display the image directly from your Google Drive without downloading it...

Taifun

oui c'est ce que j'ai fais , j'ai téléchargé une image stocké dans la galerie photo de mon téléphone.

No you don't
You are uploading some text, which is the path to the image, but not the image itself

Show us your image in your Google Spreadsheet

Taifun

ah oui, je n'ai pas d'image dans la feuille de calcul, je n'avais pas compris que c'était dans la feuille que vous parlez.
Donc pour télécharger l'image il n'y a pas d'autre moyen à part passer par google drive ?

Read again the last answer from @Ramon and @TIMAI2

Uploading to Google Drive might be easier, because you do not need a download, you just can

Taifun

y a t'il un exemple de comment utiliser google drive avec le téléphone ?