Qr : Read and Create Qr/Bar Code offline

You can get a list of supported bar formats with BarcodeFormats method.

1 Like

plese tell this informaton in read me on github

plese tell this informaton in read me on github thanks

Sure, but did it solve your issue?

1 Like

yes.thanks

Still you are looking for solution?

hi
i cant send image to portable printer.becuse the outpot of your componnet is image ...

thanks for your attention

@vknow360
How can I use the logo path?

@Joejsanz here is an example. Logo should be an image file (as small as possible) located in external storage.

@vknow360
Perfect, I'll give it a try, thank you very much.

Hi @vknow360, Is it possible to use flashlight when scanning?

Hi @Joejsanz , the extension doesn't scan qr codes. It reads them from the file so no need of flashlight.

1 Like

ChangeLog Version 5.2

• Internal changes in reader method to increase its efficiency by a huge. Now, you can provide it a non-pure barcode which may have other objects too, and it'll correctly read from there.
  • BarCodeDecoded event's parameters can be either a list or string now, based on number of barcodes found in the image. In short, it is possible to read multiple barcodes from an image.

com.sunny.qr.aix

1 Like

Hello. I tested the apk file you provided for your plugin and got an error. In the apk you provided, the QR Code was not saved on my device after it was generated, I did not see it saved. I have already added a video about this below.

Hello. I cannot generate the QR Code, the QR Code is not registered on my device. Waiting for your response, thanks.
Here are the blocks:

You appear to be using Niotron, please ask on that community

which community should I ask?

Niotron

but I couldn't find this extension in the niotron community.

The issue is that we do not know if your problem is caused by Niotron or by the extension. Develop the same app (or an example) in AppInventor, then we can hopefully help you.