Programs with variables do not work in nb181 (Korean translation)

Cannot use variables after 21th, dec.
Cannot show text value in Textbox, Button and so on.
Anybody help?

Do you see any errors on the blocks, or is there a non-zero value next to the error icon in the bottom left of your blocks editor? If so, try to correct the errors first. If that doesnโ€™t help, please attach a project that exhibits the problem and we will attempt to reproduce the issue. You should also include which browser you are using and the companion app version.

์˜ค๋ฅ˜ ๋ฐ ๊ฒฝ๊ณ ๊ฐ€ ์—†์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
์ƒˆ๋กœ์šด ํ”„๋กœ์ ํŠธ๋ฅผ ๋งŒ๋“  ๋‹ค์Œ ๊ฐ™์€ ์ƒํ™ฉ์„ ๋งŒ๋“ค์—ˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๋ณ€์ˆ˜๋ฅผ ์‚ฌ์šฉํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์—†์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
ํ•œ๊ตญ์—์„œ ์•„์นด๋ฐ๋ฏธ๋ฅผ ๊ฐ€๋ฅด์น˜๊ณ  ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๋ชจ๋“  ํ•™์ƒ๋“ค์ด ๊ฐ™์€ ์ƒํ™ฉ์— ์ฒ˜ํ•ด ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
Wi-Fi๋ฅผ ๋ณ€๊ฒฝํ•˜๊ณ  Ai campanion์„ ์ตœ์‹  ๋ฒ„์ „์œผ๋กœ ์—…๋ฐ์ดํŠธํ•˜์‹ญ์‹œ์˜ค. ๋‹ค์‹œ ์„ค์น˜ํ•˜์‹ญ์‹œ์˜ค. ๊ทธ๋Ÿฌ๋‚˜ ๊ฐ™์€ ์ƒํ™ฉ์ด ๋ฐœ์ƒํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.
ํฌ๋กฌ์„ ์‚ฌ์šฉํ•˜์‹ญ์‹œ์˜ค. AI Companion ์ตœ์‹  ๋ฒ„์ „.

I have been able to reproduce the issue. Weโ€™ll look into a fix. In the meantime, you can try using http://code.appinventor.mit.edu as it is still running the last release.

Edit: This appears to only affect the Korean and Polish translations.
Edit 2: Iโ€™ve put together a fix that should address the issue, but it will need to be reviewed before being deployed.

1 Like

This bug is now fixed in nb181b.

Thx for your pleasure.
Then when we can use lastest version?
Maybe lots of korean use appinventor.
Do u have any plan?

Hi @coding_ccube,

nb181b was deployed 2019-12-21 at 4:15 pm EST (9:15 pm UTC) to ai2.appinventor.mit.edu, so you should be able to resume your development there.

According to our analytics, in the last 30 days South Korea was the 5th largest country by users at 69,171.

How long Will it take fixing this problem?

Itโ€™s already fixed. I just built this simple counter on ai2.appinventor.mit.edu and it worked. If youโ€™re still encountering issues, please try clearing your browser caches so that it loads the latest version from the server.

blocks (29)

blocks (28)

1 Like

Ok Thx for your pleasure. I will try it.
Have a nice day! :slight_smile: