Problems compiling project with custom extension

Having trouble compiling my project.

Compile error message:

App Inventor is unable to compile this project.
The compiler error output was
________Preparing application icon
________Creating animation xml
________Creating style xml
________Creating provider_path xml
________Creating network_security_config xml
________Generating adaptive icon file
________Generating round adaptive icon file
________Generating adaptive icon background file
________Generating manifest file
________Attaching native libraries
________Attaching Android Archive (AAR) libraries
________Attaching component assets

I'm aware that there are topics regarding similar errors, but most of them talk about files with long names or too much blocks, but neither are my case. Checking the .aia file (available below), I also believe that there is no "project in a project", as Anke suggests.

The cause of this error is probably the TeachableMachineImageClassifier extension, since the app compiles if it is removed, but the error message doesn't help understanding what could be the problem with the extension.

TMICE.aia (203.2 KB)

I also get this error message

My guess is it may be something you have changed in the extension that still allows it (the extension) to build and load to an aia project, but the error is discovered by the AI2 build server.

Perhaps try loading an unchanged version of the extension, does that allow the aia to build ?

It does compile with an .aia provided by the project:
TMIC.aia (682.0 KB)

But it does not compile if I build the .aix with no changes to the code.

Regardless, I will eventually need to make changes to the code, so using the provided aia is useless to me. I must eventually be able to build an .aix file that compiles.

I forgot to mention, but simulating the app with Companion works fine. I just have problems compiling it.

Is that your aix to begin with, if so then you should know that something is missing in it.

Extension's 'src' folder was misplaced.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.