Problema procedura IF...ELSE

Screenshot 2023-11-17 223908
ho provato ma non cambia nulla

Unfortunately we do not know, what you are testing now... show us another screenshot so we can see the response content

Also as test you could display the response content in a label to do some tests using Do it...
For example let's assume, you are testing admin..
After executing Web.Get then check, if Label1 Text contains the text piece admin

use Do it to debug your blocks, see also tip 4 here App Inventor: How to Learn | Pura Vida Apps
see also Live Development, Testing, and Debugging Tools
Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

questo รจ il codice php.

ho provato i vostri suggerimenti ma non riesco ha togliere a capo prima della stringa.....

Screenshot 2023-11-17 223908

ho provato anche questo senza successo........

what about following the debug recommendations?

the part of the php script looks ok... you could try this method: App Inventor Tutorials and Examples: MySQL | Pura Vida Apps and then after you got this running successfully adjust it to your needs

also I hope very much, that you do not store passwords as plain text in your database... I hope, you store hash values instead to compare with the user input...

What is password hashing? - Stytch.

Taifun

ringrazio tutti per l'aiuto ho risolto aggiungendo un blocco trim, infatti il vuoto erano una serie di spazi non un a capo.
grazie ancora a tutti

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.