Problema per tornare indietro

Ciao, sto cercando ovunque , sto facendo un app per webview quindi ho uno screen1 e un webview, ho risolto solo nel tornare indietro poi mi si blocca la pagina su una schermata bianca... Come si risolve per chiudere dopo essere tornato nella home?

Taifun

1 Like

Ciao mi sai indicare dove trovare una risposta ?

Please recheck the link provided in above post, something would be there like, along with some more suggestions

So you need to check page is able to go back to history or not, is it traceable back?

1 Like

I'm looking for without a button , grazie

1 Like

Then this may help you

1 Like

then I open the application, open the site, click a page, I want to go back, to the home page if I go back instead of letting the white screen go out? ie the back of the home page is my problem .. with this I solved?

then I open the application, open the site, click a page, I want to go back, to the home page if I go back instead of letting the white screen go out? ie the back of the home page is my problem .. with this I solved?, Grazie di quello che fai!

If you are still getting problem or blank/white screen, would be good if you can share you blocks image so that you can get help/resolution from here. I sahred solution work what I could have understood. Thanks

Vedi pure , non e male così ma se per errore premo indietro rimane nella schermata bianca, sono arrivato fino a qui.. ma non riesco a risolvere il fatto che non si chiude senza avviso, e come se avessi creato un navigatore dell'applicazione

You see, it's not bad like that but if I accidentally press back it stays on the white screen, I got this far .. but I can't solve the fact that it doesn't close without warning, it's as if I had created an application browser

Following call does not look good to me

Notifier1.ShowChooseDialog should be first and call WebViewer1.GoBack at second

1 Like

In fact, WebViewer1.GoBack probably wants to be in one of the AfterChoosing options ?

2 Likes

Something like

1 Like

Try this test project and see if it works for you
webview_back.aia (2.6 KB)

1 Like

can I also implement the initial logo display? how did I do before? which appeared as a preview? p.s. for the back button you were perfect

some features of the site written in JavaScript are not seen

If some features of the site written in JavaScript are not seen maybe you should try to use

1 Like

from your code I can not put the splash screen, a logo before the webview .. why?

See example, I use a VA as "virtual" splash screen and clock component. When clock timer, I set VA visible to false and webviewer visible to true

webview_back_1.aia (466.0 KB)

1 Like