Problem with listing inserted data(tinyDB)

Hey all!

I am having some trouble with making an app to track your mental health daily, my plan is to show in the "history screen" when we push an emotion (button) and also shows our journal notes at the history screen, my database blocks are probably not correct, may I ask for some help in this project? Thanks in forward!

This is how my "history screen" block system looks like:

Please share your aia project, will be the easiest way to fix your blocks

1 Like

Project_Mood.aia (4.5 KB)

Thanks for your answer, I am uploading it here.

OK, you cannot save an instant to the tinydb, you have to format it as a date / time.

I reworked your blocks to use a listpicker and a listview, and included mood selections and journal entries in the same list. You can filter this list by mood or journal entries if you want. It might give you some ideas...

Project_Mood_reworked.aia (3.1 KB)

Thank you! This helps a lot! Do you think my solution with the "history" screen could still work with your blocks? I tried to add my history screen but I always get this notification about this argument can you think of any solution?

Thanks for the answer in forward!

You appear to be trying to set a list of sorts. Are you using your original blocks?

Please show your relevant blocks (both screens)

I did not use my original TinyDB or list blocks, I have no idea about that error message. I added my history screen feature and trying to have a result after the input on the other screen, can you have a look at it please?

Project_Mood_reworked2_copy.aia (4.5 KB)

You may have some leftover values in your tinydb?

Use the

block, then refresh your project in the companion and add some new data.

Does this sort it out?

You also do not have to use a separate screen for your History. You can use vertical arrangements as "virtual screens"

It does! Thank you for your help, have a nice day! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.