Problem with ColinTreeListView

Hi
I have problem with using ColinTreeListView
my problem is how can I put all of names and icon in ListView without write all indexes I mean put list only
because I can't write all index of list Knowing that I don't know the count of it

Use a for each loop - each number or each item in list

TIMAI2
I used . But the problem is it add one element because when you call set list it clear all old items

TIMAI2
I tryed for each loop with Add Element But it doesn't add icon

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

thanks Taifun

I'm trying to combine with two Extension
taifunPM and ColinTreeListView

when you see my blocks you will undrstand what I'm trying to do

I want to replace last block with on list and split name and icon

I'm not familiar with ColinTreeListView...
but if you build a correct list of lists in the first step (assuming a list of lists is expected), then you can assign that list (Reslt) directly as list parameter in the Set method

to get a correct list of lists, rather than using the join block use a make a list block to add app name and icon as sublist for each app

Taifun

You use [ makelist block 2 time] use only one time.

Taifun
Asraful_Alam_Rabbe

this block is work 100%

but I have 402 packages? How add all :frowning_face:
I don't want to repeat the same block for 402

this is why some wise guy once invented a loop

Taifun

Taifun
that blcok for explain only

this work good but only add item 1,2 and icon 1,2 as shown

may you show me how to use a loop for this?
and thanks

Try like this: (tested using Android 10 companion mode) - works, but doesn't show all the images

1 Like

TIMAI2

thanks it works and show me all icon :heart_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.