Problem when building an android apk

Am getting a problem after building an android apk ,when scanning it brings me a notification that"No activity found to handle Intent {act=android .intent,action.VIEW dat=http://ai2.appinventor.mitedu/...}

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

Please also provide a screenshot of the error message.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

error.pdf (277.8 KB)
here is screen shoot of error.

Here is a screenshot of the pdf showing a screenshot of the error

You have no wifi connection to the companion app

error2.pdf (135.3 KB)
this is what exactly comes .

Unbenannt

I extracted the error message for you and uploaded it into this thread
Please do not post pdf documents next time. Thank you
Taifun

blocks.pdf (1.3 MB)
Here are my blocks.

Here are my blocks..

When exactly do you get that error?
Please post only your relevant blocks
Thank you
Taifun

I do get the error when downloading the APK.

Here are the relevant blocks,what i need is to create a report list which will be displayed to a next screen in a list viewer,showing the date name and the text present or absent,depending on the button clicked .

That's an error because there is no appropriately set browser or an application to handle the action.

This normally does not happen, are there any browsers present in your phone?

1 Like

Sorry what kind of browser shall I have??

And we obviously haven't seen all the relevant blocks, in fact none at all, at least not the one or the ones that are causing or triggering the problem.

(The ActivityStarter component was probably used.)

Yeah but from what the OP has said he has trouble downloading the generated APK file. The companion app is trying to launch an activity (a browser) that could download the APK file, but it fails. Since there is no activity to handle it.

Companion app dosent directly use ActivityStarter, it uses an invisible component present in AI2. PhoneStatus Component

Blocks from the actual companion app:

1 Like

Ahh, thanks. I didn't read the first post carefully.

1 Like

That screen switch to Screen 4 is unusually elaborate.

Also, I have not seen any evidence that the two TinyDBs have different Namespaces.

(Canned Reply: ABG- Export & Upload .aia)
Export your .aia file and upload it here.
export_and_upload_aia

Thanks it helps ,now i can download the APK,the problem was i was not having a browser.

1 Like

I wish a happy new year to all of you. My issue is Solved,Thank you very much all of you for your time and your efforts to help me .

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.