Problem in loading html files in webviewer

Manny of html files are not working in my app but some are also working
I had done every step correct according to tutorial and am only change html files in webviewer and it only load few file and not all
I have very simple html codes and one of the non working code is of "hello world" only

Please help

Please provide a more detailed explanation of what you are trying to achieve,
what you have done so far, what works, what doesn't work...

Please show your relevant blocks,
if relevant, your data or lists,
screenshots of the Designer screen or app in action,
so we can see what you are trying to do...

Right Click in Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image"
for the best image of your blocks.

I am not using blocks i am only adding url to webviewer directly. I had created a loading page in html which loads actually in home screen
But my shop webpage which is totally encoded in html doesnt load after that i tried ti upload several html documents but none of them worked

You are not loading in a webviewer inside an App Inventor app, you are loading to a default browser (Chrome) on your device.

Noooooooo you asked for screen shot therefore by mistake taken screenshot in chrome
Seei have attached the loading.html in app and it's working

Please show the url you are trying to load

I want to load a html file from asset

file:///android_asset/.html

so your html file is just called

".html"

?

and are you testing this in a compiled app ?

Yes i am using it in compiled app

My file name is Shri.html

To help you further we might need to see the content of the above file.....

Ok where i can send you that file

Just paste the content in a post

I am uploading file in .txt format because .html is not supported hereShri (1).txt (143.1 KB)

Hmmm, as I thought, you have simply copied the source of the html from your website. As I told you in your other topic, this is not going to work, because that html requires an http server and all of the accompanying tools from the web site builder for it to display.

It is not self contained and will not load locally on a device

Does there any way to do so

You just copy paste it fron your last conversation bró they didnt work therefore i cane for help