Post file problem

Hi everyone, I have a problem with posting an image on a 000webhost.
Actually, it sends something on the server, but when I download the image it tells me the file format isnt supported.
image1

Now I ll show you what I get on the server

And this is what I get when I open it on the server

Please, help me.
Vittorio

Try moving all your posttext to the url block

Hi, thank you for your reply.
You mean I should add a join on the set url?

Yes, that is what I mean

Hey, you are a life saver... now it works.
However, is it unsafe to send data with the get method?

But you are still using post file ?

I added a join for the three parameters and removed the Posttext.
Then, I changed all the $_POST with $_GET on the PHP file.
The postfile is still there... I mean, is it unsafe to pass the three parameters with the GET?

You would need to research that, it depends on your point of view...

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello guys, I'm using the image cropper provided by some of you (with the Activity Starter, not the extension, because they don't work on my phone) but I've some problems when posting the file.
After the cropping, the cropped image is saved in the gallery and, more specifically, in the Download folder.
This is what I get when I crop the image.
I have previously posted an image but I'm pretty sure this is not the right path accepted by the post block. It should be in the form file:// ..., right?

Please send help.

I can't see a screenshot of your relevant blocks?
where is the PostFile method?

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.