Post build error

So after prolific testing and untold hours making sure everything is right.... I get a sudden bug, and just on one device, my phone, running Android 9.
After compiling and installing the app, I get a message;

Sorry to be so picky.
Argument to MakeInstant should have
form MM/ddYYY hh:mm:ss, or MM/dd/
yyyy or hh:mm

[End Application]

I scoured the app blocks/code, and found one instant of MakeInstant, adjusted the HH:mm to hh:mm, but to no avail. I still got the error, so deleting the procedure, recompiling, I still get the error.
I have a Samsung tablet, Android 7.1.1, running exactly same code, but gets NO error, app runs perfectly.

Any ideas? thanks

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Apparently after I deleted some old downloads, it cleared the problem up.
Thanks for getting back though. I put all the code back the way it was and it's all good. Just a ghost in the machine I guess.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.