Portuguese version

I have found a blog telling about having translated AI to Portuguese and another about a month long training session in São Paulo, but I can't find the actual Portuguese version anywhere here or on Google. We work in some interior towns that are cellphone addicts and I'd like to see if I can't get them hooked on writing programs instead of just playing games.

Thanks

you might want to switch to Portuguese here

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

We have encountered number formatting differences in Portugese in the past:

Portuguese uses a dot to separate thousands, eg. 2.367.900 = 2,367,900; a comma to mark the decimal place, eg 1,5 = 1.5; and ordinal numbers are marked like this: 1º, 2º, 3º, 4º (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th)

from

Wow, guess my wife is right.. Can't find my head with my hat. Looked everywhere but the obvious place. Sorry and thanks

The use of a comma to mark the decimal place is actually an ISO (European) Standard, used by the big engineering industries such as the Aircraft Industry, the 'point' being that a comma is more prominent and therefore less likely to be overlooked.