Please help! i need a timer for each question

also im not aloud to use numbers other then 1-12 with no decimal or negative numbers but im getting both of these aswell haha (this assignment aint going well lol)

Clock1 Timer

Could you explain to us in English what you were thinking in these blocks, block by block?

Also, please explain the difference between these blocks, what they mean?
global ClockSeconds global timer global index
Use complete sentences for each.

Hello @Keith_Vasey, this is an example with an Extension.
Every 8 seconds it asks for twice a random number x.
If you press the btn_submit, the timer restarts.

The interval = 100000, is the total interval of the timer, in this case it is not important, you can put a large number.
This is just a basic example.

p_temporizador.aia (14.6 KB)

it was jsut one of the timers i found on here as u can see in code there is 2 different timers. one is dissabled.

also there is no difference in the variables again they were in place to tie in with the2 different timers

Please read cargo cult

??? ive read it 3 times and still dont get it but thanks for your help.
ive decided to start again :slight_smile:

@Keith_Vasey I was wondering, were you able to find out how to do the timer for every question? I am stuck from 2 weeks now, i can add timer but i cannot reset for each question. Will you be able to show me how you did this? thanks

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.