Player Component causes the screen to freeze for a while

I recently used the player component and had a problem that I didn't know how to solve.

I have a Button, when I press it it executes many commands. I put the "Call Player. Start" block at the bottom, I don't mind if it plays music after a few seconds but it causes the app to freeze for a while, the above commands don't execute until it plays get music. Is there any way to make it run smoothly?

I think the main possibility is because I get the music from outside (save the audio file on another hosting website) and the longer the music, the longer the lag time.
If you take music from outside and take more than 10 seconds, is there any way to wait for the sound to play while still performing other operations? I just don't want the screen to freeze, it's very annoying.

Thank you for your help.

Maybe you need to give the player some "time" to load the source before trying to start. Use a clock timer.

What are you talking about here, about (endless) radio streams or about individual audio tracks that are on your own server or e.g. uploaded to Google Drive? Which audio format and compression was used? How long are the audio tracks? Show your blocks and post the audio URL.

I have no problems with playing 8, 16, 32 minute audio tracks (hosted on my own server). The sound starts almost without any delay.