Personal website

After a long time i started with my personal website where I almost only talk about App Inventor. It is in Dutch and I will post tutorials, material, tips & tricks and news all related to App Inventor. My tutorials will focus on the beginning user of App Inventor. I already have 14 tutorials planned. In my tutorials I use the Dutch translation of App Inventor.

I wanted to make an App Inventor website for a long time and I was thinking of making it in English. But I found out I wouldn't make a difference since there are plenty of English sites. As far as I know, and i searched a lot, there is no Dutch website on App Inventor. So the Netherlands and the Dutch speaking part of Belgium can use my website.

You can find my site at https://petermathijssen.nl

9 Likes

Very nice Peter, well done :+1:

1 Like
German

English

:wink:

1 Like

:crazy_face: :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

Heel goed!
Ik hoop dat er wat meer Nederlands-sprekenden belangstelling krijgen voor App Inventor!

2 Likes

Dat hoop ik ook

1 Like

Slick!

Google translates to English nicely so I'm sure it would be pretty good for other languages too, GT has improved a lot recently. How about GT German Anke?

Your layout is very user friendly Peter, ideal for beginners. I already have a favourite image too - the one for extensions :grin:

2 Likes