People's Choice Award - Appathon

Hi Everyone :wave: :wave:
I'm @SRIKAR_B.S.S
I would prefer to ask @ewpatton or @Peter
I want to opt my app for People's Choice Award
But, I have a doubt
If I check the People's Choice Award will my .aia or .apk made public?
Please Reply ASAP
Please Anyone Reply
Thank You
Regards,
B.S.S.SRIKAR

Yes. The People's Choice Award voting pages present the same information (less the login info and private comments to judges) as the judges see when assessing your app, which includes a link to load your AIA file into App Inventor.

Do not submit an APK in the submission form. If you submit an APK instead of an AIA your submission will not be reviewed.

Thank You @ewpatton
will my .aia be made public when I choose People's Choice Award
Sir can you also say the People's Choice Award website name

Yes.

The voting page will appear at https://appserver.appinventor.mit.edu when voting opens.

2 Likes

Thank You So Much :slight_smile:

Sir, will the app still be considered for other awards, in case I choose to opt for people's choice award?

All apps are entered as part of the main competition. You can opt into to also be considered part of the people's choice but it is not required nor does it affect your judging in the main competition. Last year we had a team get second place in the main competition and first place in the people's choice for their track.

1 Like

thank you so much for the clarification :slight_smile:

@ewpatton or @Peter
Anyone please tell me when does the People's Choice of Award Start?

it's here

Thank You So Much @Sagnik_Chatterjee

mention not😊

1 Like

@themaayur U did not show that has the extension author given you the permission to use the extension in your app but u have only given the names of the authors

All permissions were in assets as images and @AkshajSinghal I'm sure judjes check if an app is eligible for Appathon and whether rules were followed

1 Like

Hello,

I would like some information if possible: What was the total number of votes for the first place in the mixed category last year?

We are unable to publicly reveal that information.

1 Like

Yep as @dora_paz said I have uploaded the images in assets.