Payment via credit card / paypal

How to allow the payment of a certain amount on credit card (visa/mastercard…) or paypal?

App Inventor 2 does not support revenue earning or payment transactions.

Thunkable is a commercial Block compiler designed for commercial activity. It appears you should consider using a compiler that has built in payment features. App Inventor is designed for educational purposes, not commercial endeavors although some developers use AI2 that way.

One tool available for AI2 is an extension for AI2 is App Inventor Extensions: Billing | Pura Vida Apps that you might be interested in.

See this post to understand why you can not do this with App Inventor How can I add admob or any monetize extension to my app via app inventor only please?

Regards,
Steve

is this an app you like to publish on Google Play?
if yes make sure to follow the Google Policy then...

• In-app purchases:
    • Developers offering virtual goods or currencies within a game downloaded from Google Play must use Google Play's in-app billing service as the method of payment.
    • Developers offering additional content, services or functionality within another category of app downloaded from Google Play must use Google Play's in-app billing service as the method of payment, except:
      • where payment is primarily for physical goods or services (e.g., buying movie tickets, or buying a publication where the price also includes a hard copy subscription); or
      • where payment is for digital content or goods that may be consumed outside of the app itself (e.g., buying songs that can be played on other music players).Developers must not mislead users about the apps they are selling nor about any in-app services, goods, content or functionality they are selling.

in case you are interested in Google In-App Billing, see also my billing extension here App Inventor Extensions: Billing | Pura Vida Apps

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

1 Like