Partie ”Blocs” qui beugue sur la version chrome android

Bonjour,

Par exemple, quand je récupére un bloc d’un bouton et je le place. Ensuite, je vais sur ”Logique” pour prendre la condition ”faux” et il est impossible d’accéder à à la catégorie ”Logique” et aux autres catégories. Est-ce-que c’est possible de corriger ce beugue ? C’est chiant je suis obligé de tout quitter et relancer le projet.

Merci par avance.

Jordan

Not sure I fully understand your query…

Are you working on a touchscreen device? It is not easy to use…

or

Check in Screen1.Properties and make sure that Blocks Toolkit is set to “All”

Bonjour,

Je travaille sur une tablette Samsung Android et elle est tactile. Blocks Toolkit est bien réglé sur ”All”.

En faite, je perds l’accès aux catégories dans l’onglet ”Blocs” en bout d’un moment. Mais aussi, je perds l’accès aux fonctionnalités d’App Inventor 2 seulement dans l’onglet ”Blocs”.

Avez-vous des solutions ?

Merci par avance,

Jordan

For example, when I get a block from a button and place it. Then, I go to “Logic” to take the condition “false” and it is impossible to access the category “Logic” and the other categories. Is it possible to correct this bug? It’s boring I have to leave everything and relaunch the project.

Hello Jordan. Well, clearly not a bug, you are the only one of thousands with the problem. Unfortunately the issue could be caused by all sorts of things. We need to know your setup - are you using a school/public or home network? Is there someone using all the broadband? (or perhaps you are - it’s best to dedicate your browser to App Inventor).

Do you have an over enthusiastic Anti-Virus program installed -for example, Avast and AVG can interrupt browsers and problems can occur if you run more than one AV program.

Bonjour,

Je vous remercie de votre retour. Je suis le seul sur ma box. De plus, il n’y a pas d’Antivirus sur ma tablette.

De plus, j’ai le même problème sur Safari de mon Ipad.

PS : Je n’ai pas de problème sur mon PC DELL mais je préfère travailler sur tablette.

S’il n’y a pas solution, bah je vais me débrouiller, merci bonne continuation.

Jordan

Thank you for your return. I'm the only one on my box. Also, there is no Antivirus on my tablet.

In addition, I have the same problem on Safari of my Ipad.

PS: I have no problem on my DELL PC but I prefer to work on a tablet.

If there is no solution, well I will manage, thank you good luck.

Unfortunately tablets are generally not great for working with App Inventor (without a mouse/keyboard). You might like to see if FireFox works a little better than Chrome or Safari, otherwise, it's Dell in pole position.

It's interesting to note that some tablet manufacturer's have made their 2020 devices a bit more like Laptops.......

Bonjour,

Je vous remercie et je pense que sur Firefox c’est mieux.

Jordan