Parpadea la pantalla en apk

Buen día, he compilado el apk, pero aparece un bug y es como si la pantalla se abriera y cerrará muchas veces y se bloquea y no me deja seleccionar nada más.
no se como solucionar ese error, agradezco su colaboración.

He creado el apk, pero al finalizar cuando se pierden las vidas del juego se ve como en el video que adjunto. No se que hacer, me podrías ayudar.

Clarification on how acces files on Android with Compannion

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Estos son los bloques de ese Screen

In the video a notifier is displayed "este nombre ya existe"... I can't see that notifier in your blocks? It seems to be, you created a loop somehow...

Taifun

Tengo estos bloques, con el notificador pero no en la pantalla donde aparece el error

como podría solucionar ello? :frowning:

as far as I can see only if global A = false then you should open the other screen
Taifun