[PAID] ESC/POS Thermal Printing extension (Bluetooth/Network)

How to buy an extension. I sent a message in PM. Thank you

1 Like

Hello,
is it possible to use this device (https://www.amazon.it/portatile-terminale-stampante-altoparlante-fotocamera/dp/B07RXSW1D2/ref=d_pd_sbs_sccl_2_3/257-0368252-3257500?pd_rd_w=jxLmh&content-id=amzn1.sym.58ff4a54-7d94-4cb8-b8cf-d350475577b8&pf_rd_p=58ff4a54-7d94-4cb8-b8cf-d350475577b8&pf_rd_r=J8Y460HB9MS63VWAH7A9&pd_rd_wg=F9fFT&pd_rd_r=02d52658-0c8c-4e73-92fb-dc63cc5bf9fa&pd_rd_i=B07RXSW1D2&psc=1) with your extension?

1 Like

Yes it is possible. I've tested on Sunmi V2, P2 and D2 mini and it works great :wink:

Great, buy the extension now!

1 Like

please reply me via gmail "email removed by mod"

Please do not post your email here, as it is insecure and private data may be leaked. The user can message you by the private messaging feature in this community.

Estimado estoy interezado en la extencion
Fumcioma con printer cbx 90bt

1 Like

I want to print QR codes for the products in a manufacturing plant. I could able to create till QR code. But, not able to find a way to print it.

Hi, How can I link this to the QR code generated in the MIT APP Inventor 2 and print it to the printer. Does this find the printer automatically? Is it Bluetooth or WIFI also?

I am really looking for solution. I have referred many:

1. Print of QR code using Bluetooth sending Bytes.

2. Paid extension. How can i test sample before purchasing the printer and extension.

3. Do I need to use only Thermal printer? Not any other printer?

4. I want to see, if possible to use wifi or the lease is bluetooth. When I try to use Bluetooth, it is not connecting the basic devices.

5. can I print to any other printer with this? or just the Thermal Printer only?

I want to print QR codes for the products in a manufacturing plant. I could able to create till QR code. But, not able to find a way to print it.

Hi, How can I link this to the QR code generated in the MIT APP Inventor 2 and print it to the printer. Does this find the printer automatically? Is it Bluetooth or WIFI also?

I am really looking for solution. I have referred many:

1. Print of QR code using Bluetooth sending Bytes.

2. Paid extension

Description This extension allows you to print text, images, bar and qr codes, etc in a Thermal Printer. Explanation of blocks Text [image] This block returns a command for printing a text Parameters charset – a string for the character encoding for example “UTF-8” text – a string which value will be the printed text changeFont – a Boolean value (true or false) for changing the printer font size – a number (0-3) to define the text size bold – a Boolean value (true or false) to define

1. Do I need to use only Thermal printer? Not any other printer?
  2. I want to see, if possible to use wifi or the lease is bluetooth. When I try to use Bluetooth, it is not connecting the basic devices.
  1. How can I contact you to get the extension, to offer my client.

2. How can I change the size of the qr code to print

3. Here is the printer my client planning to use. Does this extension support this printer:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0BSVKRT12/ref=sspa_dk_detail_2?pd_rd_i=B0BSVKRT12&pd_rd_w=elzvr&content-id=amzn1.sym.88a70737-8341-4e83-b43f-2849bf84234d&pf_rd_p=88a70737-8341-4e83-b43f-2849bf84234d&pf_rd_r=ZDY6XQH90CHCGS8ERFAX&pd_rd_wg=rJhhO&pd_rd_r=3ef691d5-da8d-45bc-8994-171aab945481&s=electronics&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9kZXRhaWw&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzVU9ZWUZHQ1FESTlQJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzk4OTYwM0xVQkdZNDlIREE2WCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMDE4NzgzMVRDRUMwWEdVSDVFMiZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbCZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU&th=1

I am interesting to buy the extension.

Salvatore Giunta

Hello Salvatore

Send a personal message to the developer, mmnettime. Just click on his/her forum icon and select 'Message'.

Thanks

1 Like

Please advise whether this extension will work with Thai fonts. If it works, I'd like to purchased this extension. thanks a lot

HI, you has been tested your app with printer 3nStart Bluetooth ?
If is it, i want get the extentios paying on Paypal

Hi, yes i've tested with 3nstar rpt006 printer both bluetooth and wifi. Sent you a PM btw

Hi

I sent you a PM about this extension, thanks

I sent a PM, i want to buy the extension. Thank you

Hey, I also sent you a PM. When can we / can I expect an answer? Thank you very much

i want by. What should I do to buy?

HI
How can I purchase??