[PAID] Google Maps : Add maps to your app!

An aix for showing maps with Custom Polygons, Circles, Markers, Polylines (ways) , GeoCoder, many themes, (Lat and Lng to Address) and much more

Blocks

Demo

Demo Blocks

Supported Builders
Kodular, Niotron and Appinventor

*Price
15$ or 999 inr

To buy
Dm me

7 Likes

does it draw lines between the points ?

can it calculate the real length between two points or a path ?

and why don't you put it's price

Does one have to have a Google Map API key to use the extension? If so, where is the Block to enter it.

To obtain an api key requires the developer have a credit card on file with Google to pay for usage over the 'free' limit. A developer planning to use this extension should know that up front and perhaps you should include instructions on how to obtain the API key.

How much does the extension cost?

What Android versions does this work with and on what versions has it been tested?

Will it work on Android 13?

How will you provide support to users.? You have the extension; the people here don't know how to use it. Are you prepared to help everyone?.

Has anyone besides you tested this extension?

You have shown the Blocks; when will you provide a description about what each does or will do?

Does this work with the LocationSensor or does it have it's own version of the LocationSensor; that is can you post and track your position on the map as you change your location? Or is it a static Map image?

4 Likes

Hi, Api key is needed as a metadata, so once client buys , i put his api key in @UsesApplication metadata and compile and in end send it to the client

2 Likes

It does contain polyine drawer, you need to pass points as a list,

You can send json requests to the directions api and do the same efficiently and easily

2 Likes

Yeh, it will

They can contact me on Telegram: Contact @beastunknown2166 or send a pm here

Actually due to the number of blocks, it will take some time

Yeh it will

Mentioned in the post

2 Likes

Street View Panorama Addon

Displays a 360 degree panorama street view for a specific location

Blocks

1 Like

How can I DM to you?

Click on the users icon and then click on Message

I want the extension, how do I get it?

Taifun

How is this not one of the most wanted extensions? The open street maps are terrible at high zoom ratios. Google maps is far better. I'm very interested in this extension if it's been updated since '22.

1 Like

Update

Updated to Maps SDK version 18.2.0
Fixed Crashes related to polyline.

Existing buyers to dm me to receive the update.