[PAID] FlipBook: Create Interactive eBooks and Magazines from PDF Files ($5 or INR 301)

1. OverView

The FlipBook extension enables you to create interactive eBooks and magazines using PDF files. It supports initializing flip books from both local and online PDF files, ensuring flexibility in content sourcing. Users can easily navigate through pages with methods to turn to the next, previous, or specific pages. The extension also includes a feature to invalidate cache files for efficient storage management. Integrated event handling notifies users of download progress, page flips, and errors. Designed for Android devices with API level 19 and above, this extension simplifies the creation of engaging digital reading experiences.

Latest Version: 1
Published: 2024-08-16T18:30:00Z
Last Updated: 2024-08-16T18:30:00Z

2. Blocks

3. Documentation

Events

PdfDownloadProgressEvent raised when pdf downloading progress changes
progress | number
PdfLoadedEvent raised when pdf has been loaded and is ready to be shown.
pageCount | number
PageFlippedEvent raised when page is flipped
currentPage | number
ErrorOccurredEvent raised when an error occurs
errorMessage | text

Methods

InitializeInitializes flip book from local pdf file.
pdfPath | text
pageQuality | number
InitializeWithUrlInitializes flip book from online pdf file.
pdfUrl | text
pageQuality | number
InvalidateCacheDeletes cache files such as downloaded pdfs and extracted images.
NextTurns to next page.
PreviousTurns to previous page.
GoToTurns to given page number.
pageNo | number
ShowFlipBookShows flip-book in given WebViewer. Call this method only when pdf has been loaded completely.
webViewer | component

4. Example Blocks

Load pdf from file or url

Show flip book in WebViewer

For best experience, show flip book in landscape mode.

5. Purchase Extension

6. Demo Video

Thank you.
Hope it helps!

4 Likes

Can you zoom in?

Yes, zooming is supported.

1 Like

Does it come with a media/file picker? I am trying to develop an ebook reader app where users can read ebooks from their devices and online as well. I am struggling with how users have to allow the app to read files from their devices and pick files from their devices. I've tried several extensions like SAF/Storage Access to get permission, ViewBigPdf to view the pdf on a web viewer. Everything is setup except of the media/file picker option. If this extension can simplify the whole process for me and make the user experience great then I'm willing to pay more than $5.

Recently I've updated one of my music app where users have to allow battery optimization permission. I used an extension called wakelock which made everything so easy and simple for both me and the users. In wakelock extension they have two different blocks to get the permission from user. One block takes them to settings where they have to find the app and toggle the switch from their. And the second block shows a pop-up where users have to press the allow button and that's it! I'm looking for something like the second block where users can simply grant the access with a single button.

I know I'm asking for too much but that's what I need.

SAF does not grant any storage permission. It allows user to pick a file (& folder) and use within your app.
I can help if you show how you used SAF.

Does your extension handle the permissions required as well?

My extension doesn't ask any permission from itself.
All upto you to handle.

Hi,
I'm trying to deveop an ebook reading app where users can read books from their device and online as well. I can take care of the online part but i am struggling with the read from device part.

I'd like to know if i give you my project file can you add your extension and set it up along with all the necessary permission configuration? Hoe much will you charge for that?

Let me know